Don’t make fun of me okay? But I’ve been entering these sweepstakes where I can win enormous amounts of money and I’ve spent the last couple of weeks thinking about how I will spend my money. I have a list a mile long of things I want to do. One of those things is buy a house and have my dream kitchen.
I LOVE cooking and baking and I spend a lot of time in my kitchen so I’m constantly thinking about ways that I could improve my kitchen. Not too long ago I took a quiz on what my kitchen style was and it was right on track! With my new Touch2O Cassidy Faucet by Delta being installed any day now I’ve been even more intent on thinking about my dream kitchen and have been pinning like a crazy person just in case I do actually win one of these sweepstakes ;).
My dream kitchen would be traditional, yet cozy with all the modern conveniences. I’m most concerned with the functionality of my kitchen, will it be a good gathering place? Will I be able to use it efficiently?
1. A huge Island with seating is essential. I would especially prefer one that has a butcher block top so I can cut right on it without feeling bad, in fact I’d like my entire kitchen counter space to be butcher block stained a darker color.
2. These cabinets would be ideal for me, I especially like the colored look!
3. I love the farmhouse kitchen sink look, functional and nice to look at, gives a kitchen character!
4. I love the gathering space this kitchen has, I would love an area were my kids could do homework or where we can catch up on the day while I fix them an after school snack.
5. Organization is important to me and since I’m a baker I have a lot of cake pans, cookies sheets and wire cooking racks. This is a great way to utilize cabinet space efficiently.
6. Speaking of utilizing space efficiently, I love these built in bread holders.
7. Your sink and faucet are so important and this Cassidy Touch2O faucet is what started my entire kitchen fantasies to begin with. It’s classic and traditional but has all the modern conveniences like touch technology and a pull down head.
8. I love kitchens that have the garbage hidden, having a cutting board with a whole cut in the center to push scraps through into that garbage is just genius. Mark my words, I will have this one day!
9. Pots and pans are a huge hassle for us, my next kitchen will have a organizational system to help save space and my pots and pans!
Delta Touch2O Technology for your kitchen and bathroom is precisely in tune with your every touch. Take the quiz to learn which faucet style best describes you at deltafaucet.com
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Delta via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Delta.