Not too long ago I was asked what I had going on this November, I told her not much at all. Just a couple of days later it was clear that I spoke way too soon. My weekdays and my weekends are quickly filling, it seems as if the mere thought of a day where we don’t have anything to do brings forth something to do.
Quite often that means we’re on the go. I wouldn’t survive without a couple of must have essentials in my bag.
- Mascara: I’m not huge on make up but mascara can almost always brighten up my entire face and helps me look more awake!
- Lip Gloss: Lip gloss is another go too. I love the sheen of a gloss and it’s casual enough for every day use.
- Deodorant: The other day when I whipped some out in the car B made fun of me. But when you’re running around, constantly busy it never hurts to have some deodorant on hand so that you can stay fresh and dry!
- POND’s Wet Cleansing Clothes: When you’re running around sometimes the best thing you can do to feel refreshed is to clean your face. I like caring POND’s Wet Cleansing Clothes so I can take off all my make up while on the go and start over if necessary!
- Snacks: There are some days that I’m running around and I realized that everyone has eaten except for me. I like to keep some mixed nuts or granola in my purse so that if I’m hungry I can grab something that has protein and holds me over until I can get to my next meal!
- Baby Wipes: Baby or no baby, baby wipes or wet naps can come in very handy especially when it comes to cleaning up messes. I love keeping them in my purses for whatever comes our way.
- Planner: I never leave home without my planner and I’m super excited to get and start using the Emily Ley Simplified planner. It helps keep me on track and is the perfect
To keep it real I carry a whole heck of a lot more in my bag than just these 7 things. But these are the things I need in my bag at all times in order to feel prepared for the everyday craziness that is my life!
After my long day, my favorite thing is getting into a pair of sweatpants a loose shirt, throwing my hair up in a bun and vegging out. Before I do all that I use POND’s Cold Cream Cleanser to get all the dirt, grime and makeup of the day off. And of course a nice long soak in the bath would be great too.
Looking for more Beauty related Secrets? Check out the beauty secrets of The Rockettes.
Be sure to go here and enter to win a win a two-day Manhattan getaway to meet the Rockettes and attend the Radio City Christmas Spectacular this December.
Entering is easy. Just go here and fill out the sweepstakes form!
What are your must haves for on the go?
Disclosure: This post was inspired by POND’s. All opinions are 100% my own.