This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you're as die-hard as me you know the next line to that is "Let it sink back in the Ocean" from the famous West Side Story. But here's me frantically saying NOOOOO don't let it sink back in the ocean!
Why? Because Puerto Rico is beautiful. It's always been a dream of mine to go to Puerto Rico since that's where my entire Mother's side is from. When my mother was younger she used to vacation there and I love hearing her stories about how beautiful it was all of our friends and family.
Now a large majority of us living in the US. My Grandma came over when she was 4 and my Grandfather when he was 15. For a while they retired they talked about moving to Puerto Rico and I was so excited for the possibilities. Alas, they moved to Florida which is good in it's own ways, like they can visit more often and vice versa.
But that doesn't stop me from wishing I could go visit soon! I think even B would get a kick out of it.
Who wouldn't want to go golfing here? And while he's golfing I'd be at the beach getting pampered. Well. I'd also have the kids. But a girl can dream right?
Puerto Rico has so much to offer for everyone:
- 270 miles of coastline including Flamenco Beach in Culebra which is said to be one of the best beaches in the world!
- The Bioluminescent bays.
- You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- San Juan where history lives.
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Delicious Foods (trust me on this one, the food is amazing) and yummy rums!
Have you ever been to Puerto Rico? You can Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. But take me with you okay?
What country(ies) is your family from?