Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Scrubbing Bubbles. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”
When it comes to my bathroom I’m not willing to make compromises. I need the best. I need something that is going to destroy the germs that harbor away in the nooks and crannies. B feels the same way and often questions every product I try to use in the bathroom–except for this one, Scrubbing Bubbles®.
Typically bathroom talk stays behind closed doors but there are a few times it’s appropriate like when talking about the best way to keep it clean. When it comes to cleaning my bathroom the toilet is my trouble area. I feeling like having a 4 year old boy explains it well enough but just in case it doesn’t let’s just say that as much as I would like him too he doesn’t always have the best aim! So that means not only the toilet but also the floor all around it needs constant cleaning. Add that to the fact that we’re down to one toilet-thanks to my mess makers and a foreign object means that our downstairs bathroom is doing double duty. No pun intended.
With only one usable bathroom at the moment, Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner showed up at the perfect time. B was absolutely thrilled to see it sitting on the counter. So thrilled in fact that he put it to use almost immediately. I was so excited to see that it had gotten rid of some stains that previously seemed like they would be there forever. I love that I can use it all over my bathroom from the bath tub to the shower head, it cleans it all. Now all we need is the Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush® Starter Kit & Caddy disposable toilet wands and we’ll have the cleanest bathroom on the block!
The Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner did a great job of cleaning the sink which is another trouble area (aren’t they all)? Why is it a trouble area? Once again I point towards the kids specifically when they’re brushing their teeth. They’re not exactly good at spitting or rinsing out the sink when they’re done which is one of my pet peeves. Another pet peeve? Flushing the toilet without the lid being DOWN! According to a national survey commissioned by Scrubbing Bubbles®, “68 percent of percent of men are flushing with the toilet seat up, leaving behind a fine layer of filth!” Pretty gross right?
Bathrooms can be gross and we don’t want to spend tons of time cleaning the bathroom which is why I love my cleaning schedule. It breaks it down so that the bathroom is always clean and presentable but it takes me less than 20 minutes a week with a majority of that time devoted to mopping! Here’s my bathroom cleaning schedule:
- After brushing your teeth wipe down the sink and its surrounding area with a quick spritz of the Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner. You can purchase yours in the cleaning aisle of your local food, drug and mass-merchandise stores.
- Wipe down the sink with a paper towel and use a glass cleaner to clean the mirror.
Every 2-3 Days
- Using the Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner, clean the entire toilet. For the bowl, I can’t wait to get my hands on the Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush® Starter Kit & Caddy it will certainly make clean up easier. I like to do this in the morning!
Once a Week
- Mop the floor once a week. I like usually do this on Fridays since the weekend is when people typically come over. I like having the bathroom nice and fresh for them.
- Using the Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner spray the entire tub and wipe clean.
- Wash any towels or rugs.
Doing all of these things takes 3-10 minutes a day per bathroom. Depending on the size of your bathroom it may take you a little longer.
What’s your Bathroom Routine like? How do you maintain its cleanliness?