I loved reading when I was a kid, I still love it, I just don’t always have the time to read. When I am reading 99% of the time it’s a children’s book, which is good because that means my kids love to read too!
I love finding them new books and adding to their collection every year. I love the Amazon lists that they put together at the end of the year, its when they recap the best of the year. I’ve seen a few of these floating around this year but others I had no idea about. I’m excited to check them out and add some to my collection. These are just the top 14 Children’s Books in the 3-5 age range so be sure to check out the rest here. Interested in a different age range? You can find all the top books of 2014 here.
- The Pigeon Needs a Bath by Mo Willems
- Little Humans by Brandon Stanton
- Mix it Up by Herve Tullet
- Once Upon an Alphabet by Oliver Jeffers
- Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- A Perfectly Messed Up Story by Patrick McDonnell
- Gaston by Kelly DiPucchio
- Blizzard by John Rocco
- Horton and the Kwuggerbug and More Lost Stories by Dr. Seuss and Charles D. Cohen
- Little Elliot, Big City by Mike Curato
- Have You Seen My Dragon? by Steven Light
- Baby Bear by Kadir Nelson
- Flashlight by Lizi Boyd
- Rupert Can Dance by Jules Feiffer
Do you have any of these books? Which one do you want to add to your collection?