Wow. I’ve been really slacking on my reading! I didn’t read even one single book in May although I did start at least three. June wasn’t much better. I only finished ONE book and I barely made it!
This month I WILL make it to my 25 book goal and I’m hoping to finish up some more books and get back in the groove!
I’m at 21 books! I’m pretty confidant that I can finish my reading goal this month so that means I need to bump it up! I’ll probably increase it by another 10 books! If I keep up this rate though I can probably read closer to 50! We shall see!
One of my resolutions this year is to read 25 Books. It was my resolution last year but I failed miserably only reading about 10/25. I figure this year I may be better off if I actually make a list, a starting point of sorts.
And so far it’s worked! I’ve already read 10 books so I’m pretty much guaranteed to beat last year’s book count!
Here’s what’s on my bookshelf to read in 2014 so far.
As I read them I will update and move them to the month I read/finished them in!
When I Found You by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children) by Ransom Riggs
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Under the Light (Certain Slant of Light Sequel) by Laura Whitcomb
The Program by Suzanne Young
The Treatment (Sequel to The Program) by Suzanne Young
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Enders (Sequels to Starters) by Lissa Price
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series) by Amy A. Bartol
In the After by Demitria Lunetta
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year by Gayle Forman
For more books on my reading list, check out my goodreads account!
What I’ve Read So Far:
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
2. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
3. The Truth About Butterflies by Nancy Stephan
4. War Brides by Helen Bryan
5. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
6. Reached (Matched Trilogy) by Allie Condie
7. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
8. The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
9. Darkness Rising (Book 2 of Into the Shadows Trilogy) by Karly Kirkpatrick
10. After Dawn (Book 3 of Into the Shadows Trilogy) by Karly Kirkpatrick
11. The Birth House by Amy McKay
12. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
13. Pretties (The Uglies Book 2) by Scott Westerfeld
14. Eve by Anna Carey
15. Once (an Eve novel) by Ana Carey
16. Rise (an Eve novel) by Ana Carey
17. Specials (The Uglies Book 3) by Scott Westerfeld
18. Extras (The Uglies Book 4) by Scott Westerfeld
19. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
20. The One Good Thing by Kevin Alan Milne
21. Hidden by Catherine McKenzie (My Prime First Pick for March)
22. The Memory Child by Steena Holmes
23. Starters by Lissa Price
24. Panic by Lauren Oliver
25. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman (re-read)
26. The Doula Advantage by Rachel Gurevich
27. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
28. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
29. Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
October (Planning on Reading/already reading)
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin
Frost Bite by Richelle Mead