This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have never been to a tropical location! Isn’t that sad?!
I’ve been to Italy and numerous states but never some place tropical, unless you count Florida…does Florida count? Yea I didn’t think so :/
Even though I’ve never actually been to a tropical location doesn’t mean I can’t dream about going to one! Before a couple of days ago, I didn’t even know where to start. And maybe you didn’t either but now here’s a starting a point Now Resorts & Spas.
Now Resorts & Spas has 4 different locations, three in Mexico and one in the Domician Republic.
All Now Resorts & Spas as part of their Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concept include:
- Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars
- Average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
- Lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages
- Explorer’s Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) with supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost
- Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, allowing guests to enjoy dinner and entertainment at all nearby participating resorts
- Now Spa by Pevonia offering an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia.
But each individual location has different things you can expect!
Located in Riviera Maya, Mexico just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
A treasure hunt around the hotel great for Family travel
Test your knowledge with our musical trivia quiz by the pool
Enjoy a free kayak tour on our beach
Live shows, including “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers
Deep sea diving in the vast blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply)
Located in Riviera Maya, Mexico it’s located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN). It has even had famous guests–Fergie and Josh Duhamel. It’s a AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort.
Relax and re-energize with oceanfront yoga
Enjoy movies on the beach
Play beach soccer and volleyball
Soar high with our on-site euro-bungee
A wide range of water sports, including Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo
Located in Puerto Vallarta along the sapphire water of the Banderas Bay just 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
Try our archery and rifle ranges
Get adventurous in the ocean with our Hobie cats
Go kayaking at our Aquatic Center, perfect for families for creating unforgettable, amazing experiences
Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship golf courses Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and Marina Vallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply)
Water fun for the whole family, including inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and family water slide
Located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic it is on more than 700 yards of the Caribbean Sea
Hone your sports skills at our baseball batting cage and basketball court
Scale our rock climbing wall
On-site casino, including poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack (additional costs may apply)
Weekly market featuring local crafts, art & jewelry
Helicopter on property with excursions (additional costs may apply)
Now Resorts & Spas has something for everyone, couples looking to relax, couples looking for adventure and families who want to have a great time together!
Here’s the deal. There is a little contest going on between me and the awesome other bloggers who are posting about Now Resorts & Spas. The blogger wth the most shares and interactions gets the chance to experience some Unlimited-Luxury® at Now Resorts & Spas.
So what’s in it for you?! If *I* win I get to pick one of my readers to win a free trip for two!
All you need to do is:
1) Help me “Choose My Escape!” Comment below telling me which location you would choose if you won!
2) Share this post as much as possible and leave the details in the comments below!
Get your friends to Share too. The more you share and comment below letting me know the more likely we’re both going to win a trip for two to an All-inclusive luxury resort.