This post brought to you by Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
With Superbowl Sunday a little over a week away appetizers and dips are at the forefront of my mind! Besides the commercials that's the best part of the Superbowl, am I right? Every Superbowl we like to add a different dip into the rotation to try something new. Our staples are there of course but something new always has to be added just like we do a Thanksgiving!
This time our addition is Spicy Sausage dip. This dip is super easy to make and takes about 25 minutes and then it's ready to serve, no baking involved which is always a plus when making dips.
- 1 sample of each of the three Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce varieties
- 4 mess-friendly Manwich bibs (1 for each member of the family)
- Manwich wooden spoon
- Calphalon saucepan
- Mess-free wipes
- $30 gift card for groceries
- Cook Sausage and onion in a large pan over medium-high for 7-10 minute or until the sausage is cooked.
- Drain the meat and put it back in the pan. Add 8oz Manwich Thick and Chunky, 8 ounces cream cheese and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir constantly as the cheese melts and the ingredients meld together, let simmer for 5 minutes and then add 1/4 hot sauce.
- Serve with tortilla chips.