Do you have a Doppelganger? I’ve been told before that I do, from multiple people. However, I have never once seen someone who looked similar to myself. I haven’t even met anyone that has the same full name as me.
But many people share the same name and some people even have the same name as celebrities. Imagine having the same name as Teresa Giudice from the Real Housewives of New Jersey? You’d be making a reservation at a restaurant and they’d be bolting the table down to the floor! Or maybe you’d prefer a more wholesome name doppelganger like Meg Ryan?
Yes. Meg Ryan as a name doppleganger would be much better!
Even better than having a doppleganger, name or otherwise? Bringing the easiest, most delicious appetizer to your next holiday get together! Tell you more? Of course! Tomato Spinach Dip. 4 ingredients + seasoning + something to spread it on. Or a spoon. But then that’s not really sharing, or sanitary. So stick with crackers.
Set your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take out 2 8oz packages of cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften. Thaw 1 cup spinach or cook 2 cups fresh spinach. While the spinach is thawing/cooking. Whip the softened cream cheese, mix in 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
Then fold in 1 can of Contadina diced tomatoes petite cut and the spinach.
Spread in a medium sized baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly!
Serve with bread or crackers
- Take out 2 (80z) packagesof cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften. Thaw 1 cup spinach or cook 2 cup fresh spinach.
- While the spinach is thawing/cooking. Whip the softened cream cheese, mix in 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Then fold in 1 can of Contadina diced tomatoes petite cut and the spinach.
- Spread in a baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly!
- Serve with bread or crackers.
Looking for more Contadina recipes? Look no further
Every mealtime masterpiece starts with Contadina and ends with a clean plate. Our mission is to gather families together around the dinner table with our delicious, Italian-style recipes and carefully-sorted Roma-style tomatoes.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Contadina via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Contadina.