It’s that time again! Kyla is one month older! She turned 8 months old on 11/10/2013.
How does this keep happening?
At 8 Months old, Kyla never stops moving
It’s becoming harder and harder to take her daily pictures! As soon as I sit her down she’s jumping up ^^ literally and is crawling away trying to find something cooler to do. Getting a good picture is a dime a dozen but it does happen!
But either way I make sure to get a picture on her 8 month birthday!
What else is Kyla doing?!
- Kyla is still exclusively breast fed except for a few solids but still not a drop of formula! I’m so proud of this accomplishment!
- She has been eating some food but still prefers Mama’s milk although she does love sucking on her first food, honey crisp apples!
- Kyla went on another plane ride! This time to Las Vegas!
- She learned how to climb up stairs (in Vegas)
- She stands on her own for a couple of seconds and is getting more daring every day!
- She babbles and screeches which oddly enough I find adorable!
- She’s still obsessed with Mason she lights up when she sees him
- She’s still taking naps about 3 naps per day
- She doesn’t sleep through the night we’re not concerned
- She’s up every morning by 9am the latest
- She’s really chill and just goes with the flow
- She still loves being worn.
- She had her first major rash, it was awful and latest about a week or so but she was a really good sport the whole time!
As she works her way to 9 Months I know that she’ll have even more milestones to share next month! Hint?! She’s CRUISING. Okay that wasn’t a hint I gave it away but still squeeee she’s one step closer to walking, which is actually kind of scary! Hold me.