- I grew up in a family of smokers, my father smoked, my grandmother and a large majority of my Aunts and Uncles. I think growing up with smokers you tend to either end up a smoker yourself or you end up being against smoking. I’m tolerant of smokers but it’s not something I want for me or my children which is why I’ve been trying to convince B to quit his habit for quite some time now.
- But if you’ve ever been a smoker or if you’ve ever known a smoker it’s not as easy as just quitting (although my Dad did just that for a few years). Some people need some help, something I really want B to try is E Cigarettes as a way to quit. One that I’ve recently seen reviewed is the Green Smoke Pro Kit.
The Green Smoke Pro Kit offers a long and short battery, two packs of cartomizers, a USB charger (with car and mains adapters) and a USB cigarette.
There are three varieties of tobacco flavor, Absolute Tobacco, Tobacco Gold and Red Label Tobacco (which is modeled after Marlboro Red), as well as the creatively named Mocha Mist, Menthol Ice, Vanilla Dreams and Smooth Chocolate.
Green Smoke cartridges are available in five different strengths. The most nicotine-heavy option has a concentration of 2.4 percent (Strong), going down to 1.8 percent (Full), 1.2 percent (Light), 0.6 percent (Ultra-Light) and Zero.
- I think it’s great that this kit comes with different concentration levels of nicotine it makes it easy to use as a way to stop smoking. The flavors seem like that would be helpful too especially the Menthol Ice for those who are used to smoking Menthol cigarettes.
- Even if you don’t know someone who’s looking to quit the e cigarettes can easily be considered a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes especially for those around you.
- Right now ECigarette Reviewed is holding a Green Smoke Spring Renewal Sweepstakes were or you can also win 1 of 8 kits Green Smoke Starter Kits! ($99.97) RIGHT HERE.