In honor of Mason’s 3rd Birthday (January 30th) I asked him a couple of questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Blue*
2. What is your favorite toy? A Robot Toy*
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberry*
4. What is your favorite tv show? Transformers Rescue Bots*
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chocolate Kee-Co Bun
6. What is your favorite outfit? Superman Pants and a Robot Shirt*
7. What is your favorite game? Angry Birds Star Wars
8. What is your favorite snack? A Buffalo….Carrots, Apples
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
10. What is your favorite song? The Spiderman Song
11. What is your favorite book? The Christmas One, the santa one you got me.
12. Who is your best friend? Kofi and Issac*
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops*
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Kick the Ball and Play in the Snow
15. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Eve
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Teddy Bear*
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? A Waffle
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? 11
***A couple of notes—I had to redo this post because it didn’t save and when I asked him all these questions he changed his mind for example and first his favorite color was “Red” not blue. He doesn’t have a Robot Toy really, unless you count his transformers but he calls those by name. He answered Apples the first time, he loves apples, has one daily. He rarely watches Transformers Rescue Bots even though he loves the story he has about them and wants all the toys. He really likes Scooby Doo, Little Einsteins and Team Umizoomi! The first time he said his favorite shirt was his Superhero shirt. He’s had fruit loops once, apparently they made an impression lol. Last time his best friends included Kofi and Issac but also Memaw, Grandpa, Uncle Dave, Luke and Ava. He doesn’t have a Teddy Bear either. He usually goes to bed with some random toy but it’s not every night just some nights. Also—The first time he said he wanted to be a Superhero when he grows up.
I’m sure if I asked him this again all the answers will have changed. Maybe I’ll ask again in July when he’s 3 1/2!
Check Back later in the week for Birthday Party Pictures!