What’s Your Most Memorable Deocration?

When I think about Christmas the first thing I think about is the way my Grandmother used to decorate her house. Her entire house turned into a winter wonderland. It was always so much fun going there as a small child.

I especially loved all her dolls, they usually were holding a candle and moved in some sort of way. My grandmother had one that looked a lot like this one (and if memory serves me correctly it might *be* this one)

Anyone else have dolls like this in their house around Christmas time? I miss those dolls so much especially since I haven’t seen them since my grandmother moved to FL and doesn’t decorate any more 🙁

Febreze starting sharing their Memory List on their Facebook page to highlight some of the most popular memories from their fans.

A new question will be posted to Febreze’s Facebook page once a day between now and December 17th. Today’s question is “What’s Your Most Memorable Decoration” and tomorrow’s will be something new!

Febreze will be collecting the Top 10 Best Holiday memories from their fans, tell them yours and they might add it to the list! Like the lucky people above! By the way, I may be a little too young for that I’ve never seen ornaments like that! Have you?!

Disclosure:  participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Febreze. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
The Never Land Challenge Game Review & #Giveaway +4 Other Board Games Your Child will LOVE! #HolidayGiftGuide
26 Weeks #PregnancyUpdate

Comments

Growing up I remember my mother setting out her nativity scene every Christmas. It was beautiful. When I got married my mom and dad gave us a nativity scene of our own and it is my absolute favorite holiday decoration. Every time I look at it I am reminded of the true meaning of the holiday and I stop to say a prayer for all those without. It reminds me to be more humble and thankful for what I have.

2. Beth R says

My favorite decoration is the nativity that my mom had painted for my grandmother. I fondly remember the nativity always set up with its blue light behind it and the stable that my grandpa built. When she passed I inherited it and it always makes me think of my grandparents and my mom

3. Dandi D says

My favorite thing about Christmas decorating was the homemade nativity set my mom always got out and let us kids play with. It was so fun to tell stories with!

4. Maureen @ Wisconsin Mommy says

I always loved the dough ornaments my mom had made when I was really little. Now they hang on my family’s tree!!

5. Diane Shideler says

My mom has an amazing nutcracker collection and I loved bringing them out every year. Now as an adult, we have a nutcracker collection started!

6. Tonya says

My dad hand painted a ceramic Santa house that lights up from the inside. I loved it. I still hang ornaments my grandmother made for me on my own tree. It is one of the reasons I won’t do a theme tree. It just wouldn’t be Christmas without them.

7. joanna garcia says

my mother goes all out for her nativity scene and creates a whole village that even the neighbors come in every year to see! it is breathtakingly big and beautiful!

8. teresa herrera-honores says

my most memorable decoration is my mothers dolls too!!! she has an affixation with them!! making me miss my mommy!