I am! But in the comfort of my own home. I’m just not huge on Black Friday. I was one year but at the end of the day nothing I was getting was worth me standing online for hours and hours.
Now I do a majority of my shopping on line. Lately I’ve been looking on eBay a lot for things for baby girl. I had no idea that they had so many new/but it now options. Another thing I was completely clueless about? Toys-R-Us has a store on eBay which means you get the same great access to their toy selection without leaving the comfort of your own home AND they take PAYPAL!!!
I’ve been doing some online Black Friday shopping on eBay through Toys-R-Us and came across a bunch of toys that Mason would love. Not that he *needs* any more toys of course, but none the less he would love these.
1. Fisher-Price Jake and the Never Land Pirates Splashin Bucky Bath Toy–Every time Mason sees this commercial he tells us that he wants it. It’s on our Must Have List this Christmas!
2. Great States Junior— Mason isn’t quite old enough for this but because non-readers can play too I really like it. I love games that are fun AND educational! What parent doesn’t? 3. Disney Pixar Cars 2 Puzzle – 46-Piece – Mater, Filmore & Friends–Mason is REALLY good at puzzles for his age. Or at least I think he is. And he LOVES Cars so this is perfect!
4. Hungry Hungry Hippos–Mason can’t play too many board games just yet. But this is one that he can play. Probably because it’s not technically a board game. But same concept 😉
5. Imaginarium Alphabet & Numbers Foam Puzzle Mat – 36-Piece–This works as a puzzle and also a good play area for Mason and baby to be. I love that it has the alphabet and numbers on it. Mason has been doing really well with both and very little bit helps! 6. Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag –Mason has been really into building stuff lately so we want to get him even more blocks so he can build bigger and better things!
7. itikes Map–Mason loves animals so I think this would be awesome for him to see where different dinosaurs, cats and dogs came from! Again learning and fun! You can’t beat that!
8. Step2 Fort Slide-Away Hideaway–Mason’s favorite part about going to the park is going down the slide and he loves hiding so the fort is an extra bonus!
9. Trampoline–Not that Mason needs more things to jump on but I know he’d get a kick out of this!
10. Water Babies Twin Babies – Twincesses— Okay, okay. One of these things aren’t like the others. Hint. It’s this one. I couldn’t help but add something for baby girl. She’s won’t be getting something like this for a couple of years but I’m so excited to be adding things like this to our Christmas Shopping next year!
Want more ideas for the loved ones in your life? Visit the eBay gift guide. eBay also has a mobile app to make shopping even easier. I personally use it the most when I’m bidding on items so I can stay on top of it even if I’m out while the bidding ends!