- 1/2 Cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Milk
- Dash of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Boil 1 cup of milk, a dash of salt, 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir in the oats.
- Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat stirring occasionally.
I can’t wait to share this recipe with my Dad, he’s the oatmeal eater in our home and I know he’ll love it. I remember going to restaurants with him when I was little for breakfast and he would often get a bowl of oatmeal to go with his meal he said it reminded him of when he was a kid I hope one day Mason orders some yummy oatmeal or whips some up himself and thinks of himself when he was a kid and when Baby3 was on the way!
October 29th is National Oatmeal Day so celebrate the Power of Oat by making some yummy Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal! YAY Oats! And if you REALLY want to celebrate join the National Oatmeal Day Twitter party at 1pm ET on 10/29 using the hashtag #YayOats.
In honor of National Oatmeal Day on October 29th, vote for my recipe and I have a chance to be featured in the Quaker® Oats newsletter.
When you vote you will be entered to win a $1,000 gift card! Yay Oats! Official Sweepstakes Rules
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Quaker®. The opinions and text are all mine.