This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm slightly obsessed with Pinterest. Just ask B. I'm always pinning stuff and trying things out mainly recipes but some crafts too! B prefers the recipes over the crafts. Men.
Right now Avocados from Mexico is hosting a Pin to Win contest and I figured I'd join in! Why not? Pinning and possibly winning? I'll take it 😉
As you can see it's easy to enter and if you need an example of what your board should look like here is a Ghoulishly Green Halloween board example.
My favorite part about pinning for this contest was finding the Deilved Eyeballs! They look amazing and I know B would love this switch up on Deviled Eggs!
It's simple to prepare too!
8 hard-cooked eggs
2 fully ripened avocados from Mexico, halved pitted, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated horseradish, drained
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground or cracked black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
For devilish eyes:
Roasted red peppers
1. Peel eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
2. Remove the yolks and add them to a medium sized bowl.
3. Place the egg white halves on a serving platter.
4. Add Avocados and lemon juice to the eggs yolks and mash until smooth.
5. Stir in horesradish, salt and peppers.
6. Fill the eggs halves with the yolk/avacado mixture.
7. Thinkly slice roasted red peppers to create the blood red veins on the eyeballs and top with sliced black olives.
Check out more Halloween recipes for pinsipriation. Here's my board for more pinsipriation
Lots of fun recipes could be made using Avacodados from Mexico!