Mason is a little over 2 1/2 now and we’re always looking for fun family things to do together. It’s getting more fun the older he gets because he’s really able to interact with us and enjoy the activities that we’re doing. I can’t believe that we’re at the point were we can have full fledged conversations with him. Granted they don’t always make sense but we’re all trying 🙂
Lately some of the things we’ve been doing include:
1) Visiting the Farmer’s Market and talking about all the different types of fruits and vegetables. We do this every Saturday and it hasn’t gotten old yet!
2) Going to the Park and running around with him, NO PHONES ALLOWED!
3) Seasonal Fun i.e. Berry Picking, Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes
4) Cooking together, especially baking. Mason loves mixing things up and of course eating the chocolate chips that are in many of my recipes!
And one of our personal favorites because it involves cuddle time
5) Watching movies together!
Mason is finally getting to the age that he will sit an watch movies, sometimes it’s still a little hit or miss but get the right movie and he’ll cuddle on the couch with you while enjoying a movie. We were really excited for the release of the Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Join Papi (voiced by George Lopez) and his two- and four-legged family as they move into a posh Beverly Hills hotel, complete with a luxurious doggy spa. But there’s trouble in puppy paradise when Rosa, the littlest member of the pack, feels smaller and less special than ever. Now it’s up to Papi to help Rosa find – and celebrate – her inner strength, which turns out to be bigger than she ever dreamed. Overflowing with laughter, love and excitement, this is tail-wagging fun for the whole family!
Mason hasn’t been watching too many non-animated movies but I was confident the talking dogs would reel him in! We sat and watched the movie the night and we really enjoyed it. I thought it was adorable and I really want to see the first two.
You can like the Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 on Facebook for more info:
When you like their page be sure to enter Papi’s Talent Show Contest where you can enter to win a vacation to The Langham Hotel in Padadena California good for you, three of your family members and of course your favorite dog!