- I feel so uninspired lately. I feel like I have nothing to write about anymore. I’m not exactly sure why, a part of me wonders if as the weather gets nicer and I get closer and closer to my due date the more and more withdrawn I’m becoming.
- At my job I’m a server and lately it’s been driving me insane. It all seems so trivial now. I feel like I’ve been doing this for ages but I need to figure out what I want to do with my life. One of the things on the top of my list? Becoming a Midwife. I think I’m going to start with becoming a Doula first though!
- Almost every day this week I’ve been making some things to sell at the Farmer’s Market. I’m getting a stand and am hoping to do it every Saturday until the Season is over. It’s relatively easy to get a spot and I think it will be fun. Here’s what I’ve been working on:
Sorry it’s blurry, I uploaded it to FB first and then downloaded and well obviously you can see how awesome FB Photo quality is *eye roll*. What do you guys think? Do you like them? The purple one is great for here, heck even the yellow one since JMU is in our backyard and their colors are Purple and Gold!
- I have some other ideas for the Farmer’s Market. I’ll probably get into it at a later time. Maybe when everything is all finished. Let’s just say I have a lot of work to do! I plan on going with at least 20 of these, not all this large of course. But I want to have plenty of them and then I’ll have inventory for the other items I’m going to be selling as well.
- I’ve been trying to find new blogs lately, I need inspiration and I need to meet new people. What’s your favorite blog?
- I’ve been trying to make a Summer Bucket List, so far I have about 15 things. 2 of which have to be done weekly. I hope I can do it!
- I like doing this post, it helps me to talk about things I may have forgotten about all week long or things I didn’t think were worth of a full post.