My mind is constantly moving, even more so than usual. I feel like I spend more than half of the day inside my own brain overanalyzing every single thing that goes on. Either way that leads to a lot of thinking.
So here’s some brain vomit:
I really wish Pinterest would change a couple of things:
1) Private Boards
- 2) Being able to type in your board so you can find it quicker instead of having to scroll through in case you have a lot of boards like I do.
3) Being able to pin to multiple boards, AT ONCE. So maybe check marks instead of just choosing one. I would love to be able to cross pin things easier.
- I started the 30 day shred and I owe an update tomorrow but what I can tell you is I keep gaining weight and I’ve only done it every other day. But hey, that’s better than nothing right?
- I really want to do this cleaning flow chart that I saw on Pinterest tonight. Although I’m a little surprised you have to do it all in one day!
- The doctor put me on anti-anxiety pills and they seem to be working but I’m not sure if I need them. I didn’t take one almost all day today and I was fine.
- I hate having to see people that never acknowledged my daughter. News flash. If Elena wasn’t good enough for you to acknowledge than neither is her brother. Acknowledgement exists in many forms one. Pick one.
- I made Carrot Cupcakes today for my pregnancy and infant loss support group. There was only two of us there tonight and it was almost a nightmare since there was a woman in labor (it was at the birth center) and the only other person there had her “Rainbow” with her. It ended up being great though. I really needed to talk to someone who gets it and who it’s still raw too and who I can see face to face and not just online.
- I have a ton of posts planned that deal with Elena, what exactly happened and even some pre-pregnancy stuff. All things that I had been planning on blogging about had I been given the time.
- Another News Flash. Don’t be afraid to bring up Elena and “remind me” of her. I’m constantly thinking of her. Every.Single.Moment. Even when I’m posting about stupid recipes and deals on twitter.
- A lot of people have asked me what exactly happened. I said it on FB. My water broke too soon. That’s about as much as the doctors and I know. Either fluke, infection or Incompetent cervix. Fun right?
- I’m Vitamin D deficient. Apparently it’s one of the reasons I’m so tired all the time. I doubt that for some reason.
- I really want to start a memorial garden for Elena with lots and lots of Purple but I’m afraid I’ll kill it and then feel like a failure all over again.
- I ordered a memorial necklace over a month ago. It still hasn’t arrived.
- I made my own blackboard paint with the kids on Thursday (Mason, his cousin, and three other friends) it was so much fun and so easy! Post coming soon!
- I’m finally on Instagram! SN: LittleBGCG shocked huh!?
- I have this AMAZING idea for a dessert, I’m sure it’s been done before (what hasn’t) but I haven’t seen it before so I’m excited.
Okay I think that’s all for now. My brain feels better now.