B has been in the market for a new phone for quite some time. He’s been using my old, basic phone from over two years ago. I can’t even begin to tell you how awful it was, for one it would shut off randomly on him, sometimes after he sent a text message and other times for literally no reason at all! So needless to say he was long overdue for an upgrade and the Motorola Bionic was what he was interested in! We ordered it online to check out our experience and see how easy it was visit my Google+ Story for Shopping for the Motorola Bionic!
Top 10 Things We love about the Motorola Bionic:
1. You’ll find a Guided Tour on one of your secondary screens that gets you started on how to use your Motorola Bionic. B wasn’t just new to the Motorola Bionic he was new to smartphones in general so this feature was really helpful to him!
2. The Easy Access Contacts–At the top of the screen you can list some of your favorite contacts it makes calling someone or text messing someone as simple as two clicks.
3. It’s light, I have experience with another phone that is similar in size and the Bionic is noticeably lighter, which I know B likes since his phone is always in his picket and it doesn’t weigh it down!
4. Reverse Feature on the Camera. I LOVE this feature. Check out my video to see it in action but basically what this means is that you can take a picture of yourself and actually SEE what it’s going to come out like, no more guessing games!
5. In Pocket Protection: It locks automatically when you put it in your pocket. What does this mean? No more butt dialing. Gotta love that!
6. It has an 8 megapixel camera and coolest of all? It’s shoots 1080p HD video which also makes it the first Verizon LTE to do so! That’s pretty impressive if you ask me!
7. Oh Webtop, you are so cool and pretty awesome for bloggers world wide. Webtop is was pops up withn you connect your phone to your TV using an HDMI cable. No I didn’t make a typo I meant TV NOT computer. What does that mean? It means anywhere you go if you have your phone and your HDMI cable on you, you have a computer! It’s not something that B will use often (even though he still thinks it’s super cool), but I have feeling a certain blogger will like that feature a lot one day!
8. The Motorola Bionic has a dual-core processor and 1GB of memory which when combined with the 4G LTE (or even when it’s not) makes the phone super fast. It would win any contest when it comes to downloading things!
9. Charges Quickly–B’s old phone took FOREVER to charge, it was basic phone, with his knew phone he loves how fast it charges. Speaking of the battery, you can customize the usage of the battery. Know you’re going to have along day and you forgot your chargger? Go to Settings and then Battery and Data Management and you can set everything up so that your phone is using the minimal amount of battery.
10. The HD screen on the Motorola Bionic makes web browsing fun especially when you combine it with out fast the phone is (see #8)
Want to see the phone in action? Check out my video review:
Did I convince you that you NEED and WANT the Motorola Bionic too? Then you’ll love the Motorola Bionic deal they’re offering right now. If you buy now and you’ll receive free 2-day Shipping!