It’s Time to Dance

Mason LOVES to dance, it doesn’t matter what he’s doing if music of any kind comes on he immediately begins dancing. This is one of the many reasons why I knew he would LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE and I was not disappointed at all!

From were we are in NY it only took a quick 40 minute drive to the Beacon Theater! We grabbed something to eat at a delicious pizza place and got some ice cream before going to the show! We were let in at the nick of time because it started raining shortly after we got in! There was so much going on! They had vendors selling things, we got the Lights, the kids loved them and still play with them!

Mason loved seeing all the activity that was going on around him, he kept pointing at the Kia Sorento poster with all of the characters in it, I think he wanted to ride with them.

They had a small area set up in the back were you could take a picture where the background was the characters from Yo Gabba Gabba and of course the Kia Sorento!

The show was running a little behind (by about 20 minutes or so) but it gave us a chance to get some popcorn and drinks!

All the kids went nutsย when DJ Lance Rock popped out of the TV screen!

Mason spent the whole time clapping and dancing

and staring at the stage

My brother (5) and sister (3 1/2) really loved it too!

They sang pretty much every Yo Gabba Gabba song you could think of!

All in all we had an AMAZING time at Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE! and without a doubt I’ll be taking Mason next year as well! If the tour is coming near you I highly suggest you go see it especially if your kids love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Mason who is 20 months really enjoyed it as did my brother Luke who is five and my sister Ava who is 3 1/2. I saw kids older than 5 who were there as well and they seemed to be enjoying themselves!

Yo Gabba Gabba Live is approximately an hour long with a short intermission which is the perfect length for short attention spans!

Chances are the Yo Gabba Gabba Live Tour is headed to a city near you, so check it out, get some tickets and enjoy making your kids day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Disclosure: I was provided tickets to go see Yo Gabba Gabba Live in order to review the show and share my experience. All opinions are 100% my own.

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
How To Make Your Own Pumpkin Puree

Comments

LOVE! Looks like you guys had a great time! Adam would so love this!

It was worth the 40 minute drive? Because that’s how far the closest one to us is and I’m not convinced yet. lol.

• says

We drove an hour and a half to see the Minneapolis show and it was totally worth it for us!
      That being said, we live in the sticks and we regularly drive an hour to go to Target and Sam’s Club LOL

2. Tamara says

It looks like the kids had a blast! We just went and saw Disney Live! and Oliver liked it but he would probably enjoy something like this more. It looks more little kid friendly where the Disney one is geared towards more grade school kids. I’ll have to see if Yo Gabba Gabba is coming to our area anytime soon!

3. Nicole @ Some Call It Natural says

We have not gotten into Yo Gabba Gabba, but I have friends whose kids LOVE it! My little one doesn’t get to watch as many ‘little’ shows cause my ‘big kids’ are always in charge of the t.v. I try to make them watch younger shows for her, but she is so easy going, she doesn’t even care most of the time. ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you guys had a fun time!

We just found out yesterday that its playing here on Friday! Now that I’ve read your review, I really wanna take the boys to see it! Hayden would love it so much.

5. Skye says

That looks like so much fun!
    I should look into it- we have the Giant Expo center here and they do stuff there all the time!!

Looks like you had so much fun! My son loves that show and dancing too! We weren’t sure if we should take him there or not bc of his age.

Seeing your little guy enjoy it so much makes me want to take my son!

• Christa says

He’ll love it, I was really impressed with Mason’s attention span! I think all the changing up of songs helped a lot and the intermission!