I came across this idea somewhere along the lines and knew I had to try it, it’s the perfect Halloween snack, it’s really festive and really easy to make, can’t beat that!
You start off really simple, with a package of Vanilla Instant Pudding!
Next add two cups of cold milk
Whisk for two minutes!
And then let it set for at least 5 minutes. While the pudding is setting process 6 Oreos (2 per cup) in a food processor or by hand. Doing it in a processor make the cream part blend in more so the “hair” looks darker!
While the pudding is setting you also want to draw your faces onto the cup! The first cup I did I put the pudding in first and it was so cold that the sharpie wouldn’t write on the cup! Once you’re finished drawing the hairline and the face the pudding should be set so add as many drops of dye as you want until you reach your desired Frankenstein color!
Then fill the pudding cups up leaving enough room for the Oreo topping:
Then top with the crumbled Oreo Cookies and like magic you’ve got super cute or scary Frankenstein Pudding Cups!
- Pour one 3.4oz package of Instant Vanilla Pudding into a medium size bowl.
- Add two cups of milk, whisk for two minutes and then let sit for 5 minutes.
- While the pudding is setting, decorate 3 9oz clear plastic cups with Frankenstein Faces.
- In a food processor process 6 Oreo Cookies (two per pudding cup)
- Once the pudding has set add green dye until you reach your desired Frankenstein Color.
- Fill all three cups evenly with pudding and top with Oreo crumbs. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and serve within 3 days. The sooner the better so the Oreos stay crunchy!