Cuter than Cute Costume Ideas

A couple of weeks ago I posted some of my favorite Fall and Halloween pins and everyone was obsessed with the shark  and surfer costume, it was super cute! Since then I’ve come across quite a few more costumes that made me swoon, here are some of my favorites and the best part is you can make a lot of them at home, if you’re crafty which unfortunately, I am not :/ *

As always click the picture to go to the pin and original source!*

You may also like: Cuter than Cute Costumes Part 2?

Enjoy the read? I would love if you left some comment love or subscribed via RSS to have future posts at your finger tips!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Test

Check it Out!

Comments

There are so many cute ones – it’s so hard to pick a favorite. I *think* the ones I like best are the Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Labyrinth ones!

• emily says

I also love the BLT one :)
      feel bad for the poor kid that got stuck as the tomato. Also love the expression on the little candy corn babies face. He looks so happy! Thanks for posting, this was great.

2. Chloe says

I love the Labyrinth David Bowie costume! I grew up watching that movie, and if I had a baby I would most certainly do this.

• Christa says

Me too! I think I’m going to convince my boyfriend to do it with Mason (even if he is a little old for the part at 20 months) this year, it’s awesome!

3. Elly says

My husband and I absolutely love the candy corn and the lobster. I thought the little kid with the “will work for candy” was really cute. I love them all, though, to be honest.

4. blefluidwind says

they are so cute! I love the costumes. The audreyhepburntutucostume, the scarecrowcostumegirl and the peacockcostume are soooo fantastic.

5. Amy says

OH my goodness… my daughter is the one in the Lucy costume. I can’t believe it’s popping up everywhere! Glad you thought it was cute… hope this year’s Ariel can live up to it. :)

• Amy says

Thanks! Well, she’s a curly-haired redhead… so, we’re going down the list of characters (so far we’ve done Strawberry Shortcake, Annie, and this year was Ariel). I already had the dress and just put a button down white dress shirt under it and stuffed the long sleeves up into the dress sleeves and turned up the cuffs… it’s really all about the hair and makeup. :)

• Christa says

Do you have a blog? I bet she looks super cute! I love dressing up my little guy, I’m going to be sad when he doesnt’t let me anymore!

6. Vedette says

Ugh, I absolutely LOVE the where the wild things are costum. I would definately wear it if they had an adult size, but thank you for the magnificant ideas for next year for my nephew :) I know he will the where the wild things are costum as much as i do, i just hope I can find it

7. nicole says

OMG those were so cute! the candy corn is honestly the cutest thing ever! Loved the audrey hepburn one too! too cute

8. Beverley Dean says

I love the baby spaghetti and meatballs how adorable. Love the costumes! The Labyrinth one cracks me up, I think it’s absolutely brilliant!

9. lyndsey says

OMG i loved the Audrey Hepburn one!! Thats the cutest thing ever…Want to try that one next year..when my daughters hair grows a little more to do the bun and tiara. SO cute. 2nd choice is the little girl for The Wizard Of Oz. 3rd is the little boy with the “will work for candy” sign. lol

10. Cheryl Ketchen says

Gosh, halloween costumes have sure come a long way since I was a kid- the princess or superhero plastic mask that you couldn't see very good out of or breathe for that matter, and the gypsy lady – that was me every year…( my mom had lots of jewelry)! or "hobo" or the easy one, the ghost- my favorite actually,,, I could even make that one, just a big white sheet with three holes in it – Today not just the kiddies are getting costumed , I see its a whole family thing too, its adorably creative & It makes halloween more fun. My grown up daughters 26 & 23 did enjoy there halloween this past year, one was a cute adorable bumble bee and the other a funny bunch of green grapes, they had fun! AND I KNOW I WROTE A NOVEL HERE, SRY.

11. Paromita says

Amazing Costumes for kids . Loved it and great collection of Photographs . Good blog to hang on and quite entertaining .

Best Regards
    Paromita

Trackbacks

1. […] Contact despicablemecostume var addthis_product = 'wpp-261'; var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true};greeentea13 posted a new favorite picture (via): […]

2. […] to a headband, and maybe some wings if you have those, too, and you’re little girl is set. 2. Audrey Hepburn: This one is my favorite and requires the least amount of hassle. With some large sunglasses, a few […]