This is one of my favorite dips ever and it was a HUGE hit when I made it! I combined a couple of different recipes to come up with what *I* think is the perfect Buffalo Chicken Dip, it’s perfect for game days or to bring to a party!
First wash and cut 2lbs of chicken tenderloins and saute until cooked through (note it is NOT fully cooked in this picture).
While the chicken is cooking combine 1/2 Cup of Ranch, 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream and 3/4 cup of Hot Sauce (I used Louisiana).
When the chicken is done add it to the hot sauce mixture!
and make sure it’s completely coated.
Set aside an layer 3 8oz packages of cream cheese along the bottom of a 9×13 glass pan.
Next layer the hot sauce and chicken mixture over the top of the cream cheese.
Next you want to shred 2 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese and layer on top
Yum! Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and it’s bubbling kinda like this yumminess:
Tortilla Chips and Celery
Do it quicker:
By using canned chicken chunks. It tastes just as good!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta–combine the dip with a serving of pasta. I did this & it was SO good!
Make Tortillas and put the mixture in the middle for Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2lbs Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Ranch
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4-1 Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Saute 2lbs of diced chicken tenderloins until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking combine 1/2 cup of ranch, 1/2 cup of sour cream and 3/4 cup of hot sauce.
- When the chicken is done, drain and add to the hot sauce mixture making sure all the chicken is completely coated.
- Next layer 3 8oz packages of softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Layer the chicken and hot sauce mixture on top.
- Then shred 16oz of Monterey Jack Cheese and layer it on top of the hot sauce/chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling.