I can’t believe #BlogHer11 is already over! Time just flew by and I’m so sad that I can’t stay up until 3am chatting it up with Baby Dickey, Mama B, Me As A Mommy, Crunchy VT Mommy, Pickles and Paisleys and The Baby Birthing Mama!
I had an absolute blast and would do it again in an instant! And I’m SO excited that BlogHer12 will be held in NYC! It’s perfect that it’s going to be so close to my home town because I won’t have to worry about getting a flight in so it’s pretty much guaranteed that I’m going!
Besides the fabulous people the swag is one of my favorite things about BlogHer and I wanted to share with you some of my favorite stuff that I got!
1) My BRAND NEW HTC Thunderbolt that I got from HTC as a Thank You for attending their HTC Insight Meeting. It was a pleasure to share my thoughts and ideas with them and so far I’m loving my new phone, it’s so nice to have a smart phone again! I’ve been missing out on a lot!
2) I’m pretty much in love with everything I got from the Haute Green Party hosted by Cally of The Eco Chic! I won a Fuzzibunz diaper and wet bag. AND the Swag bag was full of goodies like a Charlie Bananna diaper, Go Green Diapers and More! This swag bag alone was worth the price of my ticket!
4) COUPONS! I got a TON of coupons for FREE items! You can’t beat free especially when it’s stuff that I use like Bailey’s Coffee Creamer, Milk, Eggs, Skinny Cow Candy (which by the way is YUM!) and Dole Fruit.
5) Okay so technically this isn’t swag but getting to see The Help was pretty much amazing, I posted a review here.
6) It didn’t get here yet but Proctor and Gamble is sending a box filled with $230 worth of their products, I love that they’re sending the box because it would have been way to heavy to ship home AND I use their products!
7) I got the cutest journal and calendar from Paper Coterie. I also have a code that I can use on anything. I plan on getting one of their memory keepers which are such a fabulous idea! I’m seriously obsessed with them and plan on getting one to document My Pregnancy, Mason’s First Year and Mason’s Second Year!