1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Um sometimes, it depends. But most of the time yes I mean what if someone unexpectedly came into the house? What is a robber came in?! And really now that I think about it I’m never home alone. EVER. Mason is ALWAYS with me, so I don’t close the door cause then he would FLIP. He needs me in his sight every.single.second. of his life!
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Gosh this is hard. How about fun? I used to be a lot of fun. I’m really fun when I get drunk. But only a little drunk not a lot drunk because then I would have to change the word on my forehead to crazy. Just Saying.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
none. Why would I refuse to shop anywhere? I love to shop!
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
I would choose someone good looking so that I could have cute grandchildren, someone who was smart and who had the potential to make a lot of money so that I would never have to worry about them struggling and I would choose someone who was compassionate. How compassionate you are says a lot about a person.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
No, that should never be my choice and I would be all worried that I would choose the wrong moment but I guess if I could pick HOW it would be in my sleep.
I haven’t done one of these in FOREVER, it was fun, I’ll have to pick it up again 🙂