Hopping on the Bandwagon: Dialect VLOG

I saw this on a bunch of blogs so I thought that I would jump in and do it too! It sounded like fun!

Words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

Questions:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

These Ladies {and Gent} are doing it too!

Baby Dickey blog

mom blog,mom blogger,blessings abound mommy,blessings abound
Million Dream Mom
Mama Days

HAVE FUN! Let me know if you did one too!

*Edited to Add* B’s friends says that my eyebrows are going crazy in this he assures me I’m not this animated in real life.

There are WAY too many people now if you’re not already listed link up so I can check yours out!!

Oh and could you would you?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Photobucket

March Sponsor Highlights!!!
Obsessed: Scentsy

Comments

1. Emily @ Baby Dickey says

Christa! You look great- I can totally tell you've lost weight!!!
    and cute video, you sound pretty normal to me 🙂

2. Little Miss Emmy Lou says

My husband grew up in Georgia and calls shopping carts BUGGIES! AHH!

And I can also totally tell are losing weight!

3. Annie says

I just joined!! http://mamadweeb.com/2011/03/dialect-vlog-from-kansas/

I love how you say Sure. that is fun!
    And sorry, it is totally SER-Up not Sear-UP. LOL
    I have never heard it called a potato bug. That is new to me.
    Sneakers? I can see that. I dont' say it, but that's pretty common.
    Sunshower! That makes total sense. I have never heard it called anything before.

Thanks! This was fun!

4. punkrockpigtails says

I'm from Maine and my husband is from Washington state, so we differ on A LOT of words. He makes fun of me for saying "sneakers"! I went to college in Indiana, and before then I'd never heard soda called "pop" before!

Oh and I call a grocery cart a "shopping cart", although I'm dying at the comment before who said her husband calls it a buggie! That's hilarious and cute!

5. Annie says

I just joined!! http://mamadweeb.com/2011/03/dialect-vlog-from-kansas/

I love how you say Sure. that is fun!
    And sorry, it is totally SER-Up not Sear-UP. LOL
    I have never heard it called a potato bug. That is new to me.
    Sneakers? I can see that. I dont' say it, but that's pretty common.

Thanks! This was fun!

6. Little Miss Emmy Lou says

My husband grew up in Georgia and calls shopping carts BUGGIES! AHH!

And I can also totally tell are losing weight!