Wordless Wednesday-We’re Screwed

Not only has he figured out how to take his diaper off but he also likes to eat the dog food and bathe in the dog water!

Because You Love Me Him! 🙂
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Photobucket

CHD, NOT Circumcision
Some Much Needed Mason :)

Comments

1. Stefany says

hehe… have fun! 😉 I was so lucky that my son didn't ever take his diaper off. Bathing in dog water is a common activity of my baby girl though.

2. Night Owl Mama says

LMAO!!! I had one of those…they soon learn to walk and open the back door and go out without tell you. Now that's FUN! Good luck with that little one.

3. Meant to be a mom says

HAHAAA! Your cracking me up. Yikes. Boys! That's all I can say. We have to watch them like hawks 🙂

4. Cakeblast says

Argh – I don't know how you're supposed to babyproof dog food.

Our 17-month old son has been capable of getting his diaper off for a while, but until yesterday, rarely did. Three times he took it off yesterday, and one of those times was a mess (it would not have been cute like your pics).

I think I'm going to start putting onesies on outside of pants, over his diaper so he quits tugging at it..sad, because we have been getting a lot of adorable diapers lately.

5. bigguysmama says

LOL I was dying to get to your WW photo. I could kind of see it in my linky. Oh, I remember when my kids would get to this phase. All I can say is…"boys!" Good luck with this!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

6. Prairie Mother says

My daughter is drawing her drawers all the time too! Nice to see another cloth diaper mommy 🙂

7. Cakeblast says

Argh – I don't know how you're supposed to babyproof dog food.