1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Yes I did, we used to do in school, our penpals were from other schools in our school district! I don’t really have one now. My cousin and I used to write each other letters in College but that got old pretty quick when we could just text each other lol. Speaking of which. I should do that.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Well right now I’m sorta a SAHM. Normally I’m a waitress and I guess I’d like to be THE BOSS. I don’t care of who or what. I just wanna be the boss 🙂 But I’m not picky right now I’ll just take a JOB!
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
The Dark. and losing my dad. He was in the army during the Gulf War and I would have some super scary dreams. VERY vivid.
Now I’m afraid of the dark still. Losing someone I love and somehow driving into water and being stuck in my car.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
Trying to change someones mind. All people myself included are pretty set in their ways and it’s almost impossible to change anyones mind. And even if you do they pretend that you don’t. Trust me. I would know 🙂
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
Everything in my closet is old : ( I need to do some major clothes shopping ASAP! This whole not having a lot of money thing is really cramping my style. I have clothes from middle school in my closet. No JOKE. I keep wishing that I’ll fit back into some of it.