Not That Wordless Wednesday

Before Mason “started”* solids I let him do this:
{You can see the juice running down his body :)}
He was loving it…Until we took it away!
He was getting really upset so we had to give it back to him
and he was happy as a clam!
*I say started because ever since that first day he hasn’t really been interested and I haven’t really forced the issue with him!

Because You Love Me Him! 🙂
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Photobucket
5QF
Purple & Gold

Comments

1. The Sharp's says

Love this! My youngest son is like that with lemons (believe it or not) and watermelon. He can't get enough!

2. GrammyMouseTails says

Mason has some beautiful eyes! give him big things to gum on, eventually he will want big people foods and will show interest. no need to rush him 🙂 thanks for stopping & linking up. I like to get to know new to me bloggers!
    Faythe @GrammyMousetails

3. LeeAnn says

Awww! Sticky babies are happy babies! My little man doesn't care for food to be taken away from him either. These boys love their food, huh?

Thanks for linking up with me today! It was nice "meeting you". 🙂

4. Candace says

Hey! I found your blog on top mommy blogs… I love your blog! Your baby is so stinking cute! I am a single mom to my baby boy born in July. Thanks for letting me blog stalk you 🙂

5. Michaela (aka Mama Michie) says

Oh it looks like he's really into that apple! That is just too cute!

Thanks for stopping by and linking up the other day! =)

6. Michaela (aka Mama Michie) says

Oh it looks like he's really into that apple! That is just too cute!

Thanks for stopping by and linking up the other day! =)

7. LeeAnn says