Have I ever told everyone how much I love twitter? Well in case I haven’t let me tell you again, I LOVE twitter! That’s where I met the owner of Strawberry Kids, Teri! Teri has her own blog where she offers her own great reviews and giveaways at Mom To Bed By 8 . Strawberry Kids carries just about everything you could need and I jumped at the chance to review the Utterly Yours Pillow that Strawberry Kids carries for just $16.95! The Utterly Yours Pillow is designed to help lift your breast while breastfeeding to avoid wrist strain.
For obvious reasons I will not be showing personal pictures. As much as you guys love me I’m sure you’d like me to keep my Boobie Bottles to myself (and M).
I was having severe wrist pain from Breastfeeding my little guy. I don’t exactly have the smallest Bobbie Bottles around, in fact they’re rather large and both of my wrists were KILLING me from holding them up during breastfeeding sessions. As soon as I got my Utterly Yours Pillow I started using it. I was really happy with it. It lifted my breast up and made it all perky for my little man. Another added bonus? I didn’t have to press down the top of my breast to avoid smothering M. I’m not quite sure how it accomplished this task as well but I was very happy.While my wrist pain isn’t completely gone (I think I need a doctor for that) I’ve noticed less pain when I use it! The Utterly Yours Pillow is really easy to use and super soft and comfortable. I highly recommend it to other breastfeeding Moms especially if you have larger Boobie Bottles like I do!
Strawberry Kids has generously offered one of my readers a $25 Gift card to use on anything on their site! How awesome is that? What’s great about Strawberry Kids is they carry so many different items.
Like Earth Mama Angel Baby Products, which I’m a HUGE fan of! I love their Natural Stretch Oil so I’m sure your babies will love this:
Strawberry Kids also carries Diaper Bags and really cute diaper bag accessories like this Bumkins wristlets!
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry. Extra Entries are valid for 1 extra entry unless otherwise noted. Mandatory Entry must be completed or all other entries will be deleted.
- Become a public follower of my blog (3 Extra Entries)
- Become a Public Follower of Little BGCG and His Mama Review It
- Become a public follower of Mom To Bed By 8
- Purchase Something from Strawberry Kids (10 Extra Entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog and Strawberry Kids (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Button and leave the link where I can find it (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Baby Event Button and leave the link where I can find it
- Can be done 3x a day @ least 1 hour apart–Vote for me
- Top Mommy Blogs – Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com! (Can be done 3x a day @ least 1 hour apart)
- Follow me on Twitter and @strawberrykidss and Tweet “Enter to win $25 Giftcard to My Strawberry Kids from @littlebgcg and @strawberrykidss http://bit.ly/dcsGV2 #clothdiapers RT”, leaving the URL for the tweet (2x/day)
- Become a Fan of Little BGCG on FB
- Become of Follower via Networked Blogs on my sidebar
- Enter Any of my other current giveaways for one entry per giveaway
- IF you qualified for Extra Entries leave the appropriate amount (i.e. I qualified for Extra Entries 1, I qualified for Extra Entries 2 etc.)
- Comment on non-giveaway posts that occur during time-span of this giveaway
The Fine Print: Giveaway is open to Everyone and will end on May 6th 2010. Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.