So Mason is almost 3 months old and I only sent out my Birth Announcements last week! Why you ask? 1) Because I’m horrible at stuff like that, I sent out my Thank You Cards with them hehe and 2) Every time I looked at the Birth Announcements NOTHING jumped out at me! I was so disappointed with the choices that I had! Everything was so plain, not to mention I’ve seen it before! When I stumbled upon Natty Sue Designs I knew I would find the perfect Birth Announcement and I DID!
Natalie was so great to work with! First I had picked out one of her designs that she had on her site, she sent it to me in Sephia and Color, I’ll show you the sephia!
Cute Right? But something was missing for me, I LOVED the design but wanted to add more pictures since he had already grown so much! So I went searching through her site again and worked with Natalie to come up with the finished product, the card that I ended up going with. Now before I make the big reveal I wanted to say that I’m pretty sure this was like the 50th card lol. I kept making changes because I was so indecisive and Natalie was so sweet the entire time. I would ask for a change and it felt like 20 minutes later the change was made and in my mail box! I was so impressed! I loved working with her and would do it again in an instant (probably will for my Christening Thank You Cards!) So without further ado here’s what I went with!
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry. Extra Entries are valid for 1 extra entry unless otherwise noted 🙂 If the mandatory entry isn’t completed all other entries will be deleted.
- Add Natty Sue Designs to your favorite sellers
- Become a public follower of my blog (3 Entries)
- Become a Follower of my *NEW* Review Blog! (3 Extra Entries)
- Purchase Something from Natty Sue Designs (10 Extra Entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog and Natty Sue Designs (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Button and leave the link where I can find it (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Baby Event Button and leave the link where I can find it
- Can be done 1x/day–Vote for me
- Top Mommy Blogs – Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com! (Can be done 3x a day @ least 1 hour apart)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this about this giveaway, leaving the URL for the tweet (1x/day) “Win Custom Card Design from Natty Sue Designs and @LittleBGCG http://bit.ly/dmVGMH #baby #Etsy #giveaway RT”
- Friend Little BGCG on FB
- Become a Fan of Little BGCG on FB (on my sidebar)
- Become a Fan of Natty Sue Designs on FB
- Follow Me Via Networked Blogs (on my sidebar)
- Enter Any of my other current giveaways for one entry per giveaway
- IF you qualified for Extra Entries leave the appropriate amount (i.e. I qualified for Extra Entries 1, I qualified for Extra Entries 2 etc.)
- Comment on non-giveaway posts that occur during time-span of this giveaway
The Fine Print: Giveaway is open to Everyone! Giveaway will end on May 3rd at 11:59 pm. Winner will be chosen by random.org and notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will chosen