“After being blessed with 4 birth children, my husband and I started foster parenting newborns. Over the years the majority of our foster children were African American or Hispanic. So when we decided that we wanted to enlarge our family through adoption it just made sense to adopt an African American or Hispanic child. However, it was not as easy as we had hoped….In the meantime we moved to a larger home and were blessed with two more birth children. Once we finished adopting our first child, an African American son, we were told we were now considered a “multicultural” family. We were also told that we would not have any problems trying to adopt again in the future, and they were correct. Over the next ten years we were blessed to adopt 9 more children. We have a wonderfully diverse, multicultural family. We are blessed to have children who are Caucasian, African American, Guatemalan and Vietnamese … and they are beautiful individuals inside and out.When we searched to find items (clothing, books, toys, etc) that represented our diverse family, we found that there was a huge void in multicultural products. We were able to find a few books and even a few toys, but we could not find any clothing with designs featuring minority or multicultural children on them. We decided that if we wanted to have products that matched our diverse family we were going to have to make them ourselves… and soon our company was born.”
What’s up for Grabs? Happy To Bee has generously offered my readers the chance to win a custom shirt of their own!!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Happy To Bee and tell me your favorite design/shirt!
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry. Extra Entries are valid for 1 extra entry unless otherwise noted 🙂 If the mandatory entry isn’t completed all other entries will be deleted.
- Add Happy To Bee to your favorite sellers
- Become a public follower of my blog (3 Entries)
- Become a Follower of Little BGCG and His Mama Review It! (3 Extra Entries)
- Purchase Something from Happy To Bee (10 Extra Entries)
- Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog and Happy To Bee (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Button and leave the link where I can find it (2 Extra Entries)
- Grab My Baby Event Button and leave the link where I can find it
- Can be done 3x a day @ least 1 hour apart–Vote for me
- Top Mommy Blogs – Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com! (Can be done 3x a day @ least 1 hour apart)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this about this giveaway, leaving the URL for the tweet (1x/day) “Win Custom Shirt/onesie from Happy To Bee and @LittleBGCG http://bit.ly/9hcS1y #Etsy #giveaway RT”
- Become a Fan of Little BGCG on FB (on my sidebar)
- Follow Me Via Networked Blogs (on my sidebar)
- Enter Any of my other current giveaways for one entry per giveaway
- IF you qualified for Extra Entries leave the appropriate amount (i.e. I qualified for Extra Entries 1, I qualified for Extra Entries 2 etc.)
- Comment on non-giveaway posts that occur during time-span of this giveaway
The Fine Print: Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada! Giveaway will end on May 7th at 11:59 pm. Winner will be chosen by random.org and notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will chosen.