Okay I think I’m going to make these easy so that I have more of a chance of completing them and don’t feel like a complete loser when I do my Progress Report at the end of the month!
- Continue to Drink More Water
- Start pumping once a day again! *Teaser* I have an exciting Review and Giveaway coming up that will help this!
- Lose 5lbs
- Become More organized
- Explore ways I can work from home–I’ve already begun doing that and have some great ideas anyone else have some ideas that have worked for them. I know I have to go back to work and I’m going to but I would also love to stay home with M as much as I can. I’m feeling very apprehensive about leaving him!
- Exercise More–Walk 2-3 times per week, Yoga/Pilates 1 time per week
- Look into going back to school and/or becoming a Lactation Consultant
- With becoming a LC does anyone have any tips/suggestions? I think I really want to do this!
- Read ONE Book
- Extra Goal 2 books total
Okay that’s all I can really come up with for now but I think they’re a good start. If I think of anything else I’ll add it this week!