2) When I first had Mason the first thing I noticed about him were his eyes. And not because he was super alert etc. But b/c they were BUGGED out of his head and I was worried that they would stay like that forever. I think it had something to do with the way he came out (face up) but still. Does that make me a terrible Mom?I’d like to think not lol
3) I’m addicted to Reality shows. Seriously I watch them all and know way to much about people I don’t know. In fact I was so pissed off when Kourtney Kardashian named her son Mason because she “stole” my name and I KNEW people would think I named him Mason because I got it from her. I was also afraid that it would become SUPER popular. And I know I was always indecisive on here but that was the moment I realized Mason was Bean’s name b/c I was ridiculously pissed off at her (it could have been the hormones too). And if you don’t believe me ask some people on Twitter they know that’s what I wanted to name him (@thesinglemama and @myniftynappy)
4) You know how when you go away to college you always talk about the “townies/locals” etc and how (insert your own descriptive word) they are and how you would never date them etc? Well B is a townie and not only did I date him but I had a baby with him.
5) Now that I’ve been through labor, labor on TV is a joke and I’m constantly thinking and telling Bly how they could do it better!
6) I still don’t know what I want to be when I “grow up”
7) I think I was meant to be a Mom…specifically Mason’s Mom (corny I know but I was running out of interesting facts and quite frankly I don’t even know if half the stuff I just wrote is even interesting!)
The Rules Are:
I’m going to pass along the Sunshine award on to
Christina @ Our Life With Multiples
Val from Truth Be Told
and I’m going to pass on BOTH awards too