So I went to my Family Care class on Monday and it went well. I learned a lot but at the same time I knew a lot as well (Thanks Mom)! B was unable to make it. Yes he’s still alive. Yes it took a lot of will power. Enough said about that.

Today B and I went to the doctor it was pretty routine. My blood pressure is still good, weight gain=NOT so good! I’m going to have massive amounts of wait to lose after this little guy come. It makes me sick! Anyway I finally got to meet Dr. S she was one of the last doctors I had to meet. There was one doctor I haven’t seen because he was busy that day and instead I saw a nurse practitioner. I wish I would have been able to see everyone. Oh well I still might get the chance too. There has been NO change since the last time I went to the doctor which I pretty much knew was going to happen and just has I had predicted I have a sonogram appointment scheduled for next Friday (My Birthday). So if I haven’t had Bean by then I go in for that appointment and as long as everything is okay with him they’ll schedule to induce me on Monday the 1st.

Literally EXACTLY what I said. B was all they’ll just induce you on your birthday and I was like no they won’t because they don’t want to work on the weekends. And it turns out I was right! I love being right 🙂

Anyway both B and I had quite a few questions for Dr. S and she was very helpful. She also doesn’t believe I’ll have Bean on my due date because I’ve made NO progress. But when I went out to the reception desk the woman who schedules the appointments and who also happens to be the nicer woman EVER said that Dr. S has the “magic touch” and women who are close to their due date usually go into labor shortly after seeing her. Something about her breaking the membrane. I looked that up online and I’m not sure how I feel about it especially because if she manged to do it with me and I respond to it then I might have Bean on his due date and then that’ll screw things up for my family coming for the visit.

But at the same time I really really don’t want to be induced. Especially if I’m not dilated at all because my doctor said it could easily take 3 days of me being in the hospital before I even have Bean and that doesn’t sound appealing at all.

Anyway that’s were we are at right now. Starting Sunday or Monday of this week I’m going to start walking a lot to try and induce labor. We’ll see how it works out either way he’s going to be here very soon!!

Wordless Wednesday
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge