Babywearing

So in case anyone was getting excited…

I’m still pregnant. And I think I will be for a couple more days at least. Although he’s def running out of room in there lol….

I had a question I fully intend to wear my baby 🙂 And I’m trying to decide on a wrap to get. I already have a Baby Bjorn but I wanted something more fabric like. I’m deciding between the Moby Wrap, Sleepy Wrap, My Baby Nest or the Sugar Sweet Baby Wrap. Does anyone have any experience with any of these wraps? Which one would you go with? Or what you go with something completely different?

Thanks!

40 Weeks 3 Days
40 Weeks!

Comments

1. Jessica says

I wish I had any info to give you. I hope to use a wrap with my next child (whenever that may be) so I'm anxious to hear some responses from mamas who actually have experience with wraps.

2. Raising Z says

I have the Moby and the Maya. the Maya is easier to learn how to use in my opinion. Keep the tags on for a bit though….I was never able to use my Maya the way I wanted to because of C's reflux. I just started using the bjorn instead. Good luck!!

3. Single Mama says

sugar sweet baby wrap! 🙂 i'm obsessed with them. haven't used it yet BUT i'm going to LOVE IT. i know it 🙂 haha.

4. Anonymous says

I loved the Sleepy Wrap…it allowed me to cook, breastfeed, do whatever and still have 2 hands. I also had the Moby, but the Sleepy Wrap material is much better and so I returned it. Give these kind of wraps some time because you have to figure out how to wrap them and get them snug, but once you do, you get your life back AND the kids love them Wearing your baby is the best and it's a wonderful bonding experience. Enjoy every moment, it goes by fast.

5. Frugal Vicki says

I would recommend the moby wrap. I personally have only used a little pack like thing, but heard great things about the wrap. I can't wait to see pics! I love the new header and I am so excited for you! Big Big Big hugs. Treasure these last moments, no matter how uncomfortable. They will be missed!

6. E. Williamson says

EEEKS! I'm getting excited!!!!
    AS for the wrap/sling.. I used the one from Target. I forget the name and Kyah is sleeping or I would go in there and get it. BUT… It's $30 and I LOVE it! It carries in 5 positions.

7. shakesrear says

I'm a woven-wrap lover. I've never tried a stretchy wrap, and I don't have the desire to try. They are less versatile and useful for less time than a woven wrap. But I did try a baby bjorn way at the beginning of my mothering days and it was simply too uncomfortable (it holds the baby too far away from the body) and you can't use it for long. I got a Storchenwiege wrap and loved, loved, loved it. I was able to wear my baby all day/night for a long time. This time around, I'm branching out to other woven wraps – Didymos, Hoppediz, Vatanai, Ellevill, and Girasol. I really recommend a woven wrap and some time invested in them to figure out how to use them. There are lots and lots of youtube videos for how to wrap. Good luck!

8. shakesrear says

9. Single Mama says

10. E. Williamson says

EEEKS! I'm getting excited!!!!

11. Jessica says