This is the third under 1 year old baby that I’m buying for and it hasn’t really gotten easier. The third baby is even harder because I feel like we already have so many things. There are hand me downs galore from Kyla! BUT Emilia is her own person, which means she needs her own things too. Whether it’s your baby or someone else’s baby shopping for them isn’t always the easiest so I’ve put together a holiday gift guide for babies to help you find the perfect gift for that special baby in your life!
1. Mr. Tambourine Wooden Instrument –Making music has never been easier than with Mr. Tambourine! All it takes is a little bit of shaking by you or your little to create musical sounds!
2. Aden and Anais Dream Blanket–These blankets are amazingly soft and will be something that they use from birth to toddlerhood and even beyond.
3. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank–My favorite part about this piggy bank are the huge coins. Babies can chew on them like they chew on everything else without choking and they’re are so many different ways babies can learn while playing.
4. Pound & Tap Bench with Slide Out Xylophone–I love the cause and effect this toy creates. Baby can hammer the ball in and then it slides down the Xylophone to make noise!
5. OBall Toy Ball–This ball is super easy to grip making it easy for baby to pick up and throw.
6. Wooden Stack and Sort Toy–Skip the traditional stacking toy and instead give these a try. Squares, Triangles, Circles and Rectangles all in one toy for baby to sort and stack.
7. Mini Bilibos Baby–I came across these little guys after seeing the kid version of them and I fell in love. I love that they can be anything you want them to be including a stacking toy or bath toy.
8. Wooden Activity Cube–I love how sturdy activity cubes are. Not only can baby find something to do on each side of this busy cube but it can also help them master the skill of pulling to stand.
9. Playsilks –You know how they say kids love to play with empty boxes? They also love those little eggs that rattle and play scarves. I suggest getting a wooden tissue box and filling it with the scarves so baby can pull them out of the tissue box over and over again.
10. Nuby Octopus Bath Toy–Bath time is the best time! I love that this toy grows with baby and will be even more fun as they get older!
Do you have any babies on your list? What do you have in mind for them?